Terms and Conditions (License Agreement)
Registration and User Account
By completing the registration procedure on the Site, You agree to use the Services in accordance with these Terms. You agree to provide Us with the accurate and complete registration information. The failure to provide accurate information may affect Your use of the Services.
You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to the Site and/or the Services through Your Account or using Your password, and for the security of Your computer systems, and in no event shall We be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity.
- Distribute cracking, warez, ROM, virus, adware, worms, trojan horses, malware, spyware or any other similar malicious activities and products or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, hijack, destroy, limit or adversely affect the functionality of any computer software, hardware, network or telecommunications equipment;
- Cause any network resource to be unavailable to its intended users, including, without limitation, via “Denial-of-Service (DoS)” or “Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS)” attack;
- Distribute any unlawful content or encourage any unlawful activity;
- Cause any damage or service disruption to any third party computers or service; (v) use with stolen credit card or other people identity theft.
- Don’t break the law. One should not take any action that violates or infringes the rights of others, violates the law or infringes any contract, legal obligation or terms of service that you have with anyone.
- Don’t spam. One should not deliver unwanted or illegal ads or promotional material or letters of junk mail, spam or chain.
- Do not run on or via the Web mail lists, listservs or other form of auto-responder or spam.
- Don’t damage anybody’s computer.
- Do not spread software viruses or anything else (code, videos, programs) intended to interfere with the proper functioning of any of the Site’s software , hardware, or equipment (whether it belongs to The Social Proxy or other parties).
- Do not try to mess with the Services’ proper workings.
- Do not circumvent any steps to protect the Programs that we have put in place.
- Do not attempt to harm or obtain unauthorized access to any device, data, password or other information, whether it belongs to the Coronium.io or to any other group.
- Do not take any action that would put an unfair burden on our infrastructure or our third party providers. (We reserve the right to decide what is fair, if uncertain, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Web, do not use any kind of program or tool. (whether manual or automated)
- Do not take some component of the Services apart or reverse engineer in an attempt to access such items as source code, underlying ideas or algorithms.
- Don’t use inappropriate proxy data. (we reserve the right to decide what is considered an infringement of the terms)
Coronium.io right to Inspect and suspend Account and Services
- Poses a security risk to the System or any third party,
- May adversely impact the System or any other Coronium.io customer, including by way of causing a user to be blocked from certain websites, networks or services.
- May subject the Coronium.io, our affiliates, or any third party to liability, or is in breach under any applicable laws or regulations.
- May be fraudulent, or may disparage or devalue Coronium.io reputation or goodwill.
- User is in breach of this Agreement, including if User is delinquent on payment obligations.
- User fails to comply with providing true and accurate information requested by Coronium.io during the registration process or subject to Coronium.io periodical KYC requests.
Intellectual property rights
Modification of the Site and the System
Modification of these Terms
Warranty, Disclaimer and Limitation of liability