Terms and Conditions (License Agreement)
Coronium has developed, owns and offers a Service which enables browsing the internet by redirecting users’ communication through other devices (the “System” and the “Service” – please see detailed Service description in Service Level Agreement). This is available for commercial use under this agreement.
Registration and User Account
Coronium.io right to Inspect and suspend Account and Services
The Coronium.io has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor Client’s use of the System for billing purposes and to verify for misuse or network abuse. The Coronium.io may share the User’s relevant information with any authority in case of a complaint or a lawsuit, if the Coronium.io determines that it is necessary to comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order.
If your account has been suspended – you are not entitled to any refunds, even if you have proxies with time left. All purchase are finalized and non refundable in case your account gets closed.
The Coronium in its sole discretion and at any time, may suspend User’s right to access or use the System immediately upon notice to User, if the Coronium.io determines that:
- User’s use of or registration for the Service:
- poses a security risk to the System or any third party,
- may adversely impact the System or any other Coronium.io’s customer, including by way of causing a user to be blocked from certain websites, networks or services,
- may subject the Coronium.io, our affiliates, or any third party to liability, or is in breach under any applicable laws or regulations,
- may be fraudulent, or
- may disparage or devalue Coronium.io’s reputation or goodwill; or
- b) User is in breach of this Agreement, including if User is delinquent on payment obligations.
- c) User fails to comply with providing true and accurate information requested by Coronium.io during the registration process or subject to Coronium.io periodical KYC requests.
Intellectual property rights
Third Party Applications
Modification of the Site and the System
Modification of these Terms
Warranty, Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using live chat. Thank you.