Terms and Conditions (License Agreement)
Coronium has developed, owns and offers a Service which enables browsing the internet by redirecting users’ communication through other devices (the “System” and the “Service” – this includes the whole web app – dashboard.coronium.io and all other websites under coronium.io domain). This is available for commercial use under this agreement.
Registration and User Account
By using Coronium.io System You represent and warrant:
Not use the System in violation of applicable law or regulations or any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights), or for governmental purposes.
Not use the System to:
- distribute cracking, warez, ROM, virus, adware, worms, trojan horses, malware, spyware or any other similar malicious activities and products or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, hijack, destroy, limit or adversely affect the functionality of any computer software, hardware, network or telecommunications equipment;
- cause any network resource to be unavailable to its intended users, including, without limitation, via “Denial-of-Service (DoS)” or “Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS)” attack;
- distribute any unlawful content or encourage any unlawful activity;
- cause any damage or service disruption to any third party computers or service; (v) use with stolen credit card or other people identity theft.
All Fraud, Terrorism & Any Other Illegal Activity with our proxies is very strictly prohibited.
We expect all our users to act appropriately and help maintain a conducive environment for both parties.
Do none of these on the Internet and in the Services:
- Don’t break the law. One should not take any action that violates or infringes the rights of others, violates the law or infringes any contract, legal obligation or terms of service that you have with anyone.
- Don’t spam on that. One should not deliver unwanted or illegal ads or promotional material or letters of junk mail, spam or chain. Do not run on or via the Web mail lists, listservs or other form of auto-responder or spam.
- Don’t damage anybody’s computer. Do not spread software viruses or anything else (code, videos, programs) intended to interfere with the proper functioning of any of the Site’s software , hardware, or equipment (whether it belongs to The Social Proxy or other parties).\\
We do need to ensure that the Website is safe and that our systems are working correctly. But don’t do something like that — most of which boil down to do not mess with our system.
- Do not try to mess with the Services’ proper workings.
- Do not circumvent any steps to protect the Programs that we have put in place.
- Do not attempt to harm or obtain unauthorized access to any device, data, password or other information, whether it belongs to the Coronium.io or to any other group.
- Do not take any action that would put an unfair burden on our infrastructure or our third party providers. (We reserve the right to decide what is fair, if uncertain, email us at email@example.com)
- To “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Web, do not use any kind of program or tool (whether manual or automated).
- Do not take some component of the Services apart or reverse engineer in an attempt to access such items as source code, underlying ideas or algorithms.
- Don’t use an excessive amount of data on the proxies (we reserve the right to determine what is deemed an abuse of the terms.
- Don’t use inappropriate proxy data (we reserve the right to decide what is considered an infringement of the terms)
Things We Don’t Do and Aren’t Responsible For
We are not responsible for overseeing what consumers use the Services to.
Coronium.io shall not be responsible for any damages or injuries resulting from your use of the Services. We are not responsible in conflicts surrounding the use of the Services between users or between users and any third party. When you use the Services, you release Coronium.io from all lawsuits, damages, and proceedings of any sort — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, reported or undisclosed — arising out of or in some way connected with these conflicts and the Services. All information that you use the Services to access is at your own risk. You are solely responsible to any party for any consequential damage or loss.
Coronium.io right to Inspect and suspend Account and Services
The Coronium.io has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor Client’s use of the System for billing purposes and to verify for misuse or network abuse. The Coronium.io may share the User’s relevant information with any authority in case of a complaint or a lawsuit, if the Coronium.io determines that it is necessary to comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order.
If your account has been suspended – you are not entitled to any refunds, even if you have proxies with time left. All purchase are finalized and non refundable in case your account gets closed.
The Coronium in its sole discretion and at any time, may suspend User’s right to access or use the System immediately upon notice to User, if the Coronium.io determines that:
- User’s use of or registration for the Service:
- poses a security risk to the System or any third party,
- may adversely impact the System or any other Coronium.io’s customer, including by way of causing a user to be blocked from certain websites, networks or services,
- may subject the Coronium.io, our affiliates, or any third party to liability, or is in breach under any applicable laws or regulations,
- may be fraudulent, or
- may disparage or devalue Coronium.io’s reputation or goodwill; or
- b) User is in breach of this Agreement, including if User is delinquent on payment obligations.
- c) User fails to comply with providing true and accurate information requested by Coronium.io during the registration process or subject to Coronium.io periodical KYC requests
Intellectual property rights
Third Party Applications
Modification of the Site and the System
Modification of these Terms
Warranty, Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using live chat. Thank you.