What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on Coronium.io and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the services, that may include:
- Information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms coronium.io (including subdomains), including if you register as a user of the services, subscribe to our newsletters, submit any material through email or request any information;
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with coronium.io, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
- Information that you submit to coronium.io (and subdomains) in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users;
Any data you provide will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users.
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide Coronium services (like when we partner with payment processors). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Coronium services, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement (in Lithuanian jurisdiction), to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Coronium legal rights.
We value your personal privacy and privacy of your business. Your account password is used as a private key in encryption algorithms. We never store your account password on our servers. Only master password’s hash is stored on our server for login data validation purposes (this means we neither have nor can see the original password). Please note that the proxy password is stored in plaintext to allow us to test you proxy in case of problems. You should always use a unique password for it and for all your login details.
Uses of your personal information We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Enable us to provide you with the services;
- Send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- Administer your account with us;
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
- Analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
Email and SMS
Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to [email protected] or by using live chat. Thank you.