What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on Coronium.io and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the services, that may include:
- Information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms coronium.io (including subdomains), including if you register as a user of the services, subscribe to our newsletters, submit any material through email or request any information;
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with coronium.io, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
- Information that you submit to coronium.io (and subdomains) in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users;
Any data you provide will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users.
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide Coronium services (like when we partner with payment processors). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Coronium services, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement (in Lithuanian jurisdiction), to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Coronium legal rights.
We value your personal privacy and privacy of your business. Your account password is used as a private key in encryption algorithms. We never store your account password on our servers. Only master password’s hash is stored on our server for login data validation purposes (this means we neither have nor can see the original password). Please note that the proxy password is stored in plaintext to allow us to test you proxy in case of problems. You should always use a unique password for it and for all your login details.
Uses of your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Enable us to provide you with the services;
- Send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- Administer your account with us;
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
- Analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
Email and SMS
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We may send you service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so.
In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the email address that you have provided us or your phone number will be incorporated into the processing system owned by Coronium.io (Mainly we use Klavyio and Tidio. This is where your contact information is stored) is responsible, for the purposes of processing your subscription request and to be able to regularly send you our Newsletter, SMS, proposal, updates, marketing email communications, service-related announcements and more regarding our services or other services we will see fit. In compliance with current regulations, Coronium informs you that all data will only be kept for as long as consent is given. Likewise, we inform you that we will process your data only when consent has been provided. We also inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Coronium by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the rights conferred on you by the current Personal Data Protection legislation, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data and the consent given for its processing, by writing an email to email@example.com. Coronium informs you that we continue to process your personal data according to your continued consent. Unless you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you undertake to notify us of any changes, and that in accordance with article 21.1 of Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, once your subscription request has been made, we have your consent to process your data according to the aforementioned purposes. Likewise, we hereby inform you that you can revoke your consent, thus cancelling your subscription to the Newsletter, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or just contacting our team in any way possible, like live chat. Confirmation of any purchase on dashboard.coronium.io or other place implies acceptance of this clause.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log contact customer support. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to email@example.com or by using live chat. Thank you.